相关知识点： 5-8月的口语题库已经整理完毕，今天送上part 1的题目。大家平时看到和这些话题相关的素材要多多积累并运用到练习中~这里再回顾一下雅思口语的评分标准和练习注意事项：
1. What work do you do?
2. Why did you choose to do that type of work (or that job)?
3. Do you like your job?
4. Is it very interesting?
5. (Possibly) Do you miss being a student?
Your Studies/ study efficiency
1. What subject(s) are you studying?
2. Why did you choose to study that subject?
3. Do you like your subject? (Why? / Why not?)
4. Is it very interesting?
5. Do you prefer to study in the mornings or in the afternoons?
6. Why do some people find it difficult to focus in the morning?
7. What do you do to improve your learning efficiency?
Daily routine (New)
1. What are you usually doing at this time? Do you do the same thing(s) every day?
2. What do you usually do after you get up (or, in the morning)?
3. What part of the day do you like best? (Why?)
4. What part of your daily routine makes you the happiest?
5. What part of the day are you most efficient?)
6. Is your life now the same as it was before?
7. What is the difference between your routine now and your teenager time?
8. If you could make one change to your daily routine, what would it be?
9. If you had more free time, what would you do?
10. Do you like to plan what you will do each day? (Why?/Why not?)
11. Do you usually do the same things at the same time each day?
12. How do you plan (organize) your study time?
13. Do you ever (or, do you often) change these plans?
14. Can you think of any improvements to your daily routine?
15. Tell me something about your daily routine. school/university?
16. In a typical day, what do you do in the classroom?
17. (If you do not work) For you, what's the best time of day for studying?
18. (If you work) For you, what's the best time of day (or, day of the week) for working?
19. What time do you usually get up?
1. What’s (the name of) your hometown?
2. Is that a big city or a small place?
3. How long have you been living there?
4. Do you like your hometown?
5. What do you like (most) about your hometown?
6. Is there anything you dislike about it?
7. Do you think you will continue living there for a long time?
1. Do you do housework at home?
2. What kinds of housework do you often do?
3. Did you do housework when you were a child?
4. Do you think that children should do housework?
5. Do you think men and women should share housework?
6. What kinds of housework do you dislike to do?
1. Do you live in a house or a flat?
2. Do you prefer living in a house or a flat?
3. Do you plan to live there for a long time?
4. What's the difference between where you are living now and in the past?
5. Can you describe the place where you live?
6. Which room does your family spend most of the time in?
7. Are the transport facilities to your home very good?
8. Please describe the room you live in.
9. What part of your home do you like the most?
10. Are you willing to live in the countryside in the future?
1. Which relative did you most often see when you were a child?
2. Who do you think is the most important member in your family?
3. Who do you like to go shopping with?
4. Who would you like to have dinner with when you have free time?
1. How old were you when you started school?
2. How did you get to school each day?
3. Are you still in contact with any of the friends you had in primary school?
4. What were some of the most popular activities in primary school?
5. Have you ever returned to see your old school again?
1. Do you have a lot of friends?
2. What do you and your best friends usually do together?
3. Do you prefer to have several good friends or many regular friends?
4. Would you like to have more friends?
5. Do you think friendship is important?
6. How often do you meet your friends?
7. How important are friends to you?
8. Which do you prefer to spend time with friends or spend time alone?
9. Do you enjoy spending time with friends?
10. What’s the difference between ordinary friends and the best friends you have?
11. What kind of people do you like to have as friends?
12. How do you keep in touch with your friends?
13. How can people make friends in your country?
1. Do you know your neighbors?
2. Do you like your neighbors?
3. What do you think of your neighbors?
4. How often do you see (or talk to) your neighbors?
5. When do you meet your neighbors?
1. Do you like any teacher of yours?
2. Do you still keep in touch with your teachers?
3. Do you think it’s important to like your teachers?
4. Do you want to be a teacher?
5. What qualities should a good teacher have?
6. Do you have a favorite teacher?
7. Do you want to be a teacher in the future?
8. What kinds of teachers do you like?
9. Do you think teachers should be angry at students or not?
10. Do you like strict teachers?
11. What's the different between young and old teachers?
12. Is it important for teachers to interact with students frequently?
13. What’s the most important part in your study, teachers or classmates?
Pop star (New)
1. Do you like pop music?
2. Who is your favorite pop singer?
3. Have you been to any live concert?
4. Normally, how to you listen to his/ her songs?
5. Do you want to be a pop singer? Why?
1. Who is your favorite celebrity in China?
2. Do you like foreign celebrities?
3. Would you like to be a celebrity in the future?
4. In general, how do people become famous?
5. What kinds of people become famous?
6. Do you think, to be famous, a person needs to have some special talent or ability?
7. What are some general qualities of famous people? Do they have any qualities that are different from ordinary people?
8. Compare how people become celebrities today with how people become celebrities years ago, for example, 30 or 50 years ago?
9. Can you give me some examples of celebrities in your grandfather's time?
10. Compare what kinds of people were famous in China in the past time (your grandfather was young) to the kinds of people who are famous today.
11. Do you like any foreign celebrities?
12. Would you want to be a celebrity in the future?
13. Do you think we should protect famous people’s privacy?
14. How do celebrities influence their fans in China?
1. Do you like to eat fruit(s) and vegetables?
2. What kind of fruit do you like?
3. What’s your favorite fruit?
4. Do you think people should eat more fruits and vegetables?
5. What are the benefits for children from eating fruits and vegetables?
6. How much fruit and vegetables do you think a person needs to stay healthy?
1. Do you have any jewelry?
2. Are you interested in having any jewelry? /What’s your attitude toward jewelry?
3. What kinds of jewelry would you like to have?
4. How often do you wear jewelry?
5. How often do people in your country wear jewelry?
6. Why do many people choose to buy expensive jewelry?
7. Why do some people wear jewelries for a long time?
1. Do you often look at yourself in the mirror?
2. When do you usually look in a mirror?
3. Did you buy many mirrors?
4. Do you think mirrors are necessary ornaments?
5. What do you think of using mirrors to decorate rooms?
6. Have you ever bought mirrors?
7. Do you bring a mirror with you when you go out?
8. Have you tried buying clothes without looking at yourself in the mirror?
1. Do you have a pet?
2. What is your favorite animal?
3. Do you think it good to keep a pet at home?
4. What are the benefits of raising a pet?
5. Are there any disadvantages?
1. Do you like to take photographs? (Why?)
2. Do you prefer to take photos yourself or to have other people take photos? (Why?)
3. How (why) did you become interested in photography?
4. How often do you take photographs?
5. In what situations do you take photographs?
6. What kind of photos do you like to take? (Why?)
7. Do you prefer to take pictures of people or of scenery?
8. How do you keep your photos?
9. Do you frame (or have you framed) any of your photos? (If yes, which? & why?)
10. Do you prefer to send postcards to people or to send photos that you took yourself? (Why?)
1. Do you like to buy shoes online?
2. What is your favorite pair of shoes?
3. Did you have any special shoes to wear when you were a child?
4. How often do you buy shoes?
5. Have you ever bought shoes online?
6. Do you know anyone who likes to buy a lot of shoes?
7. What’s your favorite type of shoes?
8. Do you know anyone who likes to buy a lot of shoes?
9. Do you have a pair of shoes that you especially like?
10. Do you prefer shoes that are comfortable or look nice?
11. Do you think it is necessary to buy expensive shoes?
1. Do you like travelling by bus?
2. How often do you take buses?
3. Do you prefer taking buses or subway?
4. In the future, do you think buses will still be popular?
5. Is driving to work popular in your country?
6. Do you think people will drive more in the future?
7. Would you ride bikes to work in the future?
8. Do you prefer public transportation or private transportation?
9. How could the transportation system be improved in your country?
10. What form of transport do you prefer to use? Why?
11. How much time do you spend travelling on a normal day?
12. What do you do while you are travelling?
1. Do you often do any cooking?
2. Do you like cooking? (Why? /Why not?)
3. What cooking experience have you had?
4. Who taught you to cook?
5. When you were a child, did you ever help your parents to prepare a meal?
1. Do you play any indoor games?
2. Do you prefer to play indoor games or outdoor games?
3. What indoor games did you play when you were a child?
4. What sorts of indoor games do children play now?
5. Which indoor sport do you want to learn? Why?
6. Do you think that people nowadays spend too much time on mobile phones?
1. Are there many museums in your hometown?
2. Do you think museums are useful for visitors to your hometown?
3. Do you often visit a museum?
4. Did you go to any museums when you were a child?
5. Do you think museums are important?
6. Do you think it's suitable for museums to sell things to visitors?
7. When was the last time you visited a museum?
1. What TV programs are you interested in?
2. When do you watch TV?
3. In China, have television programs changed much in recent years?
4. Why old people in China like to watch Peking Opera but young people do not like?
5. How do you think TV programs in China could be improved?
6. How often do you watch TV?
7. Is watching TV a popular thing to do in your country?
8. Do you often talk about TV programme with friends?
9. Do you think that you watch too much TV?
10. Do you think children should be allowed to watch TV?
11. Do you think children nowadays are watching too much TV?
12. What type of TV programs did you like to watch when you were a child
1. Do you like traveling?
2. Do you think air travel is important to us?
3. Where did you travel to in your latest trip?
4. How long was the longest trip you took?
5. Which country do you plan to go to?
1. Do you play video games?
2. What kinds of video games do you like to play?
3. Is it good for young people to play video games?
1. Are there many advertisements in your country?
2. How do you feel about advertisements?
3. Do you think advertisements should be amusing or serious?
4. Have you ever bought anything because of advertisement?
5. Do you often see some advertisements in the place where you live?
6. How do you like advertisements on TV?
7. Do they encourage/persuade you to buy some related products?
8. What do you think about the developing in advertising in China today?
9. Why do you think there are so many advertisements now?
10. What are the various places where we see advertisements?
1. How do children celebrate birthdays in your country?
2. How did you celebrate your last birthday?
3. What kinds of birthday gifts do you like to receive?
4. Is there a difference between the way you celebrated your birthday in the past and in the present?
5. Do people in China celebrate birthdays?
6. Which birthdays are especially important in China?
7. Do people in China have birthday parties?
8. Do you think it's important for people to celebrate birthday?
9. How do children celebrate birthdays in your country?
10. How important are birthdays in your country?
11. What do children get for their birthdays in your country?
12. Do you like to celebrate your birthday with your parents or with your friends?
13. Do people in your country prefer to celebrate birthdays according to the lunar or the solar calendar?
14. Which one do you think is more important, the birthdays of a child or those of an adult?
1. What colors do you like?
2. What’s the most popular color in china?
3. Do you like to wear clothes or bright colors?
4. Which do you like to wear? Clothes with light colors or clothes with deep colors?
5. If you were to paint the wall in your room, what color would you choose?
6. What color has the special meaning in China?
7. What can you learn about a person from the color he likes?
8. When you are buying a car, is car color important to you?
9. What’s the different between men and women’s preference on color?
10. Do colors affect your mood?
11. What’s color is popular among your friends?
12. What was your favorite color when you were a child?
1. Do you often have dreams at night?
2. What do you usually dream about?
3. Have you had a bad dream before?
4. Do you want to know more about dreams?
5. Do you usually remember your dreams when you wake up in the morning?
6. Do you think dreams may have some special meanings?
7. What was the strangest dream you have ever had?
8. Do you like hearing others dreams?
Emails and Letters
1. Do you write many letters or emails?
2. Do you prefer to write letters by hand or to use a computer?
3. Which do you more often write, emails or letters?
4. How often do you write an email or a letter?
5. What are the differences between emails and letters?
6. What do you usually write about?
7. Who do you usually write to?
8. Is it hard to think of what to write?
9. What kind(s) of letter/email do you think is (are) the hardest to write?
10. How do you feel when you receive a letter or email?
11. What kinds of emails (or letters) do you receive that make you feel happy?
12. Do you think people will still write letters in the future?
Forget things (New)
1. Do you have good memories?
2. Did you forget things?
3. How to make sure you don’t forget things?
4. What do you bring with you when you go out (at night)?
1. Do you like to learn about history?
2. What historical events do you find most interesting?
3. Do you like to watch programs on TV about history?
4. Do you think you can really learn history from films or TV programs?
5. Do you think the Internet is a good place to learn about history?
6. Can you name a person from history who you could like to learn more about? Why would you like to learn more about him/her?
Music / Musical instrument (New)
1. Have you ever learnt any musical instrument?
2. Is it difficult to learn a musical instrument?
3. Is it necessary for children to learn a musical instrument?
4. Would you like to learn a musical instrument in the future?
5. Do you like traditional Chinese music?
6. Do children in your country have music classes?
7. Do you think music classes are important?
8. What influence do music classes have on children?
1. Do you often read newspapers?
2. Do you prefer to read local news or international news?
3. Do you like reading newspapers or magazines?
4. Do you think newspaper will disappear in the future?
5. Do you like reading magazines?
6. What type of magazines do you like to read?
7. Do you think people have the same taste in magazines?
8. What type pf magazines do old people in your country like to read?
9. Which do you prefer reading, magazines or newspapers?
10. What kinds of newspaper do you usually read?
11. How old were you when you first started to read newspapers?
12. Do you think it is important to read newspapers?
13. Why do you think people read newspapers?
14. What different types of newspapers are there in China?
15. Is the news important to you?
16. What are some methods that newspapers use to attract readers?
17. What influence do you think newspapers have on society?
18. Do you think the Internet is a good way to get news?
19. Do you think magazines and newspaper will exist 50 years from now?
1. Do you think the politeness is important? Why?
2. How do people show politeness in your country?
3. Who taught you to be polite?
4. Do you think people in your country are politer than in the past?
5. Do you think you are a polite person?
6. Do you think people should be polite?
7. What do you think makes someone polite?
8. Who teach you to be polite?
9. Do you think it is important to be polite?
10. Have there been any changes to the rules of politeness in your country?
1. Do you like robots?
2. What kinds of robots would like to have?
3. Will robots change our society significantly?
4. Do you want robots to work at your home?
5. Did you watch any robot movie when you were a child?
1. Do you like sunny days?
2. How do you feel when you are in the sunshine?
3. Do you prefer to live in a place with more sunshine or less?
4. What do you like to do when it is a sunny day?
5. Would you like to stay at home or go outside when the weather is great?
6. Are there many sunny days in your hometown?
7. What is your favorite weather? And what do you usually do?
8. Do you like sunny days?
9. Does your mood change with weather?
10. What weather do you dislike?
11. Do you watch weather forecast?
12. Do you think it is accurate?
1. How did you come here today?
2. Do you like to take public transport?
3. Have you ever travelled by bus or by taxi?
4. Do you prefer taking bus or taxi?
5. Do you often travel by bus or taxi?
6. Do you think public transport system could be further improved?
7. What is the most popular means of transport in your country?
8. How often do you take buses?
9. Can you compare the advantages of planes and trains?
10. Is driving to work popular in your country?
11. Do you think people will travel more in the future?
12. Would you ride bikes to work in the future?
13. What will become the most popular means of transport in China?
14. Do you prefer private or public transport?
1. What’s your favorite weather and what do you usually do?
2. Do you like sunny days?
3. Does your mood change with weather?
4. What type of weather do you like?
5. Do you like raining?
6. Does it rain much in your country?
7. What do you do on rainy days?
8. What is the climate like in your hometown?
9. How would you compare the climate in your hometown with other cities?
10. What are the benefits and drawbacks of the weather in your hometown?
11. In what seasons does it rain in China?
12. What do you think are the differences between the weather in the present and that in the past?
13. What do you think are the disadvantages of raining?
14. Can you give any examples of unusual weather in your hometown?
15. Do you like extremely hot or cold weather?
16. Which of the four season do you like best? Why?
17. Do you like the changes of the four seasons?
18. Would you prefer to live in a place with one warm season all year round or a place with different seasons?
1. How often do you wear a watch?
2. What was your first watch like?
3. What kinds of watches do you like to wear?
4. Do people still wear watches in your country?
5. Have you ever received a watch as a gift?
6. Do people still wear watches in your country?
7. Is it common for people in your country to wear a watch?
8. Would you buy watches as gifts for family and friends?
9. Why do you think some people prefer to spend a lot of money on watch?
收藏贴 | 常用不规则动词过去式/过去分词变化表